Are you tried of working for companies that couldn't care less about you, or your co-workers. Looking to find a home where your contributions are respected and your efforts to build a company appreciated. A company where most of the employees stay because they get treated right, they get it; the employer of choice. If you are really serious about your work and want a place to call home then contact me. This is a direct hire position and not a contract.
Take your Project Management skills to a new level, We are seeking an expert in the installation & commissioning of DAS systems for the Orlando market. You really need to know RF Cellular, have outstanding people skills, working with unions would be a plus, add in some project management skills and this position may be yours. This is a direct hire position, so we may shy away from those who want contract work.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an hands-on contributors who can take ownership of multiple projects at a time - overseeing installation, customer interaction, subcontractor management & overall project success.Here is the shopping list of skill sets needed.
Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
- A strong background with RF theory, specifically as it applies to DAS installations.
- Experience installing & managing DAS installations.
- Manage 4-6 Field Managers
- Previous Site Survey experience - any design experience using iBwave a plus.
- Experience Commissioning, Optimizing & Troubleshooting DAS systems.
- Ability to read blue prints and Visio & iBwave drawings
- Thorough understanding of OTDR, Spectrum Analyzer (Anritsu), Signal Generator and similar test equipment.
- Thorough understanding of CAT 5/ Fiber/ Coax (1/2"+) installation, including sweep testing of coax & fiber.
- Responsible for Projects P&L's
- Strong RF knowledge and experience
- Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management/ oversight of high profile DAS installations
- Overall responsibility for Project Costs, Quality and Schedule
- Direct Customer interaction
- Coordinate Subcontractors/Vendors
- Site surveys & data collection
- Material ordering and logistics
- Change order management
- Project Commissioning, Optimization & Troubleshooting
- Project QA/QC
- Site & Crew Safety
- Weekly Reports/Updates